Stephen Friree launched his mortgage career in Beverly Hills, CA, circa 2005, under the tutelage of some of the top originators in the country. There he honed his sales skills by offering the highest level of service, while using the perseverance and determination he learned while serving in the US Marines, to stand out in a world of go-getters.
These traits became essential tools when he and his family relocated to Boston and Stephen had to reestablish himself. His commitment to offering the best terms brought in new customers, his high level of service kept them coming back, and a robust referral rate has kept him rising in the sales ranks.
Previous year’s production:
- 2019: $51.8 million/120 loans
- 2018: $31.2 million/81 loans
- 2017: $31.8 million/88 loans
- 2016: $68.8 million/188 loans
- 2015: $55.9 million/153 loans
- 2014: $34.1 million/107 loans
- 2013: $13.2 million/40 loans
Stephen currently lives in Newton MA with his wife and nine year old son. He loves getting ahead physically too: hiking, running and biking are three of his favorite activities. The occasional 5k and triathlon keep him honest about how well he is improving. In his ‘spare’ time, Stephen is pursuing his MBA at Babson College (FW Olin Graduate School of Business). He has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Northeastern University.
Some of the financing options available are:
- Conventional/conforming loans
- Jumbo loans
- Mass Housing loans (and other first time buyer programs)
- FHA loans
- VA loans (Stephen served in the US Marines, and takes great pride in helping his fellow veterans.)
- Loans for non-warrantable condos
- Portfolio loans
- Home equity lines (HELOC) and second mortgages
- Bridge loans
- Commercial, SBA and business financing